Don Roberto Junior Suite
It is the most panoramic room of Villa Cuseni. It is allocated to the second floor and originally was the painting studio of the villa, with extraordinary light and very silent. Three windows, realized as a Renaissance triptych, frame an unparalleled panorama in the world, with Etna, the sea and the garden below.
The room is furnished with antique Sicilian furniture dating back to the 1700s, with an original twentieth century Sicilian tiled floor, perfectly restored, and paintings by Robert H. Kitson, the painter whom he deserves to have made Taormina famous in the world; Don Roberto Kitson, as he was called in the city.
The room is dedicated to him. TV Led large screen, satellite system, Dolby surround, HIFI stereo system, air conditioning, heating, WI FI and frigobar complete your comfort. The room is furnished with a king size bed.
Details Don Roberto Junior Suite:
- It can accommodate 2 people
- Size of private space: 35.76 qm
- 1 Kink Size , 180 x 220 cm
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 Private terrace with direct access, mq 16 with panoramic views of the garden, Monte Etna and the sea.
- 1 lcd televisions
- HI FI Stereo
- free wireless
- air conditioning
- mini bar
- Wery important original Sicilian furniture XVII century
- Original watercolours by Robert Hawthorn Kitson, the painter who made Taormina famous in the world.