Henry Faulkner Double room
The room has a lovely private terrace overlooking the garden of the villa, with the magnificent view of the Naxos Gulf and Mount Etna with some furniture of the era. The paintings of the room were made by American painter Henry Faulkner. The paintings represent the villa’s garden flowers and glimpses of Sicilian landscapes.
This room was chosen for Tennessee William, multiple times guest in Henry Faulkner’s villa and friend. The villa houses important works by both artists. Television with LED technology, Wireless and air conditioning for the environment complement the comfort.
Room Details Henry Faulkner
- It can accommodate 2 people (room and breakfast treatment).
- It possible to have an extra bed.
- Size of private space: 20.55 sqm.
- 1 Bed type: Queen-size, size: 160cm x 200cm
- 1 private bathroom with shower
- 1 private terrace with direct access, size and panoramic view of the garden, Etna and Taormina, 8 mq
- 1 lcd televisions
- free wireless
- air conditioning
- original Sicilian furniture XVII century