Daphne Phelps Junior Suite
It is the master bedroom, first inhabited by the famous English painter Robert Kitson and then by his nephew, the writer Daphne Phelps. The room has two magnificent balconies in Baroque style, overlooking the garden, Mount Etna and the Naxos Gulf with a spectacular view of the sea.
It has a natural light that makes it suitable for painting, writing and reading. It is furnished with rare and elegant Sicilian furniture from the 18th century – furniture typology, now kept in Dimore Nobiliari or Museum Institutes like ours, are a rarity. The presence of 19th-century masters paintings such as De Pisis, Faulkner, Salvador Dalì and Robert Kitson’s delicate watercolors make the atmosphere of the exceptionally exclusive and welcoming room. LED technology for TV, Wireless and ambient air conditioning complement the comfort. The room has an en suite bathroom with a large shower and all materials made in Italy.
Details Suite Junior Daphne Phelps
- It can accommodate 2 people
- It possible to have an extra bed
- Size of private space: 31.42 / sqm
- 1 Queen Size Bed, Size: 160 cm x 200 cm
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 2 Private balcony, size 2 / qm each, with panoramic views of the garden, Etna and Taormina.
- 1 lcd televisions
- free wireless
- air conditioning
- Very important original Sicilian furniture XVII century