Don Roberto Junior Suite
It is the most panoramic room of Villa Cuseni. It is located on the second floor and was originally the painting studio of the villa, very quiet and with an extraordinary natural light. Three windows, built like a Renaissance triptych, frame of an extraordinary view in the world : Etna, the Gulf of Naxos and the garden around. The room is furnished with antique Sicilian furniture of the 1700s, with an original floor of Sicilian majolica tiles from the early twentieth century, perfectly restored, and with paintings by Robert H. Kitson, the painter who made Taormina famous in the world. The people of Taormina called him Don Roberto.
Accommodates 2 people
- Size of private spaces 26 smq
- King-size bed (180 cm x 220 cm)
- Original floor in Sicilian majolica of the first half of the last century (Ditta Fratantoni, Santo Stefano di Camastra)
- Authentic furniture of the period (19th century), perfectly restored and protected by the Superintendency of Messina, as Cultural Heritage of the Italian State.
- Air conditioning
- 1 flat screen LCD TV
- Original paintings by famous artists
- Terrace 16.5 / sqm, with a panoramic view of the garden, the Etna volcano and the city of Taormina. The outdoor spaces are furnished.
- Oak windows doors
- Bathroom with shower and Italian majolica tiles
- Walk-in closet
- Minibar with Sicilian wines and sparkling wines
- Satellite system,
- Dolby surround,
- Blu ray player
- High-speed Internet WI-FI
- Breakfast with typical Sicilian products
- An extra bed can be added on request.