Henry Faulkner, Double superior
With a terrace that enjoys an extraordinary panorama that embraces the gulf of Naxos, the volcano Etna and the city of Taormina. The room is furnished with perfectly restored 18th century furniture and authentic works by the American painter Henry William Faulkner. This room was chosen by Tennessee William, several times guest in the villa and a close friend of Henry Faulkner.
Accommodates 2 people
- Size of private spaces: 20, 55 sqm
- Queen-size bed (160 cm x 200 cm) with latex anti-allergic mattresses
- Original oak parquet
- Authentic original furniture (18th and 19th century ). All the furniture in the room has been perfectly restored and now are under the protection of the Superintendency of Messina, as Cultural Heritage of the Italian State.
- Air conditioning
- 1 flat screen LCD TV
- Original paintings by famous artists
- Terrace with a panoramic view of the garden, of the sea, of the Etna volcano and the city of Taormina. The outdoor spaces are furnished.
- Oak windows doors
- Bathroom with shower and Italian majolica tiles
- Minibar with Sicilian wines and sparkling wines
- High-speed Internet WI-FI
- Breakfast with typical Sicilian products
- An extra bed can be added on request