Pablo Picasso ART Suite
It is the largest and most important suite of the villa, with a large balcony in Baroque style, with a magnificent view of the city of Taormina, the Etna volcano and the Gulf of Naxos. It is furnished with rare 18th century antique furniture of incredible beauty and warmth, perfectly preserved and paintings by famous early 20th century painters. The suite consists of an entrance hall, a small living area and a bedroom. A large bathroom with tub. The bathroom was designed and built by the German architects during the stay at Casa Cuseni of the Commander of the German Occupation troops in Italy Albert Konrd Kesselring in 1941. The bathroom was perfectly restored and reproduced with majolica of the same type and color. The wooden furnishings in the bathroom are authentic and designed by Sir Frank Brangwyn in 1909.
Accommodates 4 people : 2 adults 2 children
- Size of private spaces 50 smq
- Queen-size bed (160 cm x 200 cm) with latex anti-allergic mattresses
- A sofà bed in the living room
- Original oak parquet and italian marble
- Authentic original furniture (18th century and 19th century). All the furniture in the room has been perfectly restored and now are under the protection of the Superintendency of Messina, as Cultural Heritage of the Italian State.
- Private library
- Air conditioning
- 2 flat screen LCD
- Original paintings by famous artists ( R.H. Kitson )
- A private balcony, size 2.5 / sqm each, with a panoramic view of the garden, of the Mount Etna, of the sea and the City of Taormina.
- Oak windows doors
- Bathroom with bathtub and Sicilian majolica tiles
- Minibar with Sicilian wines and sparkling wines
- High-speed Internet WI-FI
- Breakfast with typical Sicilian products