Greta Garbo double room
It was the favorite room of the famous Swedish actress Greta Garbo in her first stay in Taormina. The actress chose this room for the panoramic terrace with the magical view of Mount Etna, the highest Volcano in Europe and the underlying Naxos Gulf.
It is the central room of the dwelling, particularly bright and silent, furnished with antique 18th century Sicilian furniture and watercolors by Robert Kitson, depicting the garden of the house, and with famous masters of the twentieth century (De Chirico, De Pisis, Campigli, Etc). The favorite room for painters. Television with LED technology, Wireless and air conditioning for the environment complement the comfort.
Details Greta Garbo Suite
- Living room, bed room and bathroom
- It can accommodate 4 people
- Size of private space: 41.87 / qm
- 1 Queen Size Bed, Size: 160 cm x 200 cm in the bedroom
- 1 double sofa bed in the living room
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 Private terrace with direct access, mq 20, with panoramic views of the garden, monte Etna and the sea.
- 1 lcd televisions
- free wireless
- air conditioning
- original Sicilian furniture XVII century